Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall




So time is up, and in about ten seconds.....fall will be gone, over, finished. It makes me so sad. I wait eagerly in anticipation every year for the start of fall. Don't get me wrong, I love the summer, but I know that with the end of summer comes something so special. The beautiful changing leaves, the smells all around us and cozy sweatshirts, are just a few things I look forward to every year. Right now, as I think about this change, it makes me think a bit about my own life. Change. Bittersweet, change. Just like the seasons change, so must we. Soon my family and I will start a new season together. As season full of hot chocolate with marshmallows, toasty warm fires and most of all family. So as much as I am going to miss my favorite season, I look forward in eager anticipation for what lies ahead.

4 comments:

angel said...

i'll have marshmallows with you anytime...promise.

Apey said...

You are so poetic. I already love your blog. I wish I was as well written. Love & miss ya.

Julienne said...

YOur kids are so stinking cute and I can't believe how quickly they have grown up! I'm glad that I found you so I can keep up on how your family is doing!

Jen said...

Campfire Mocha anyone? Almost time to put the rakes away and drag out the shovels! I'm not too excited about the snow yet!!!!