Monday, February 22, 2010

My M-O-M



The Top Ten Most Wonderful Things About MY Mom

1. She is always willing to listen and help others
2. She makes an awesome Colorado Bulldog
3. She birthed me : )
4. She is FUN - NEVER boring
5. She works harder than any other person I know
6. She loves her children and grandchildren more than the world
7. She rocks at doing hair!!
8. She loves my dad SO much
9. She has amazing faith in God
10. Everyone who knows her, loves her

I feel like I don't thank my mom enough for all she does, so I just wanted to take a minute to thank her for being the most amazing person ever and I hope that one day I will grow to be as wonderful. I love you MOM!!



1 comment:

stalker sarah said...

You and your CUTE mom!!! I love the photos! You guys are the best! I'm so glad you have a blog! I can't wait to read more!!:)